Bakery Dramatic Play
A bakery is a fun way to get your students engaged in role-play and can do it anytime of the year.
What is included:
Tips for set up including a list of items to collect.
Signs and Labels including:
· Open – Closed signs
· Bakery bunting sign
· Opening Hour Signs (Two versions, One of which you can write your own times)
· Food Menus (One with printed prices, One without)
· What’s on Special Signs (Two versions, One of which you can write your own price)
· Labels (eggs, donuts, doughnuts, cake, breads, coffee cups, croissants, cookies, pretzels, sausage rolls, lamingtons, cup cakes, baguettes, gingerbread man cookies, pies, slices, hot cross buns, bagels, muffins, frosting, sprinkles, chocolate chips, mixer, paper bags, spoons, baking tray, ingredients, utensils, oven mitts, rolling pin, cash register, coffee machine, oven, apron, whisk, mixing bowl, spatula, patty pan cases, cupcake tray, cake baking pan, flour, sugar)
Job Role Tags
· Two template sizes included. Job roles including Cashier, Customer, Baker and Cake decorator.
· Two order form templates (b&w and in colour)