All content (blog articles, images and printables) on this site are the property of Trinkets 4 Teachers and is copyright protected internationally and in Australia under the Copyright Act 1968.
- Download and print free printables for your own personal and classroom use.
- Share links to any page on this site.
- Re-pin images from this site on social media such as Pinterest, Instagram, or Facebook if it is accompanied by a link to this site e.g. “Available from trinkets4teachers.com.au”.
- Share photos of the resources being used on social media such as Pinterest or Instagram if you include a reference e.g. “Available from trinkets4teachers.com.au”.
You May Not:
- DO NOT resell, reproduce, recreate, republish or redistribute any content from this site in online digital or print format.
- DO NOT print my resources and resell them in a hard copy format. For example, printing and laminating my resources and then charging people a fee is not permitted under any circumstance. Instead, share a link to my blog or TPT store where people can access the resource themselves.
- DO NOT screen shot my files or printables and share them on social media. Re-pin the images I have provided instead.
- DO NOT share direct links to free PDF files. Instead you need to share the link to the page where the printable was found
- DO NOT share or store any content from this site on file sharing sites such as google drive, Facebook groups, school district websites or any other online or electronic retrieval system.
- DO NOT purchase a resource and then share it with others. Instead, please purchase a multiple user license or direct people to my website or Teachers Pay Teachers Store to purchase the item themselves.
WEBSITE AND STORE
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- The resources on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website or products purchased or downloaded from the website.
- Trinkets 4 Teachers will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from your use of this site, or from resources that are downloaded from this site. Visitors expressly agree that use of information from this site is at the visitor’s sole risk.
- Whilst it cannot be guaranteed that this website is virus free, it is scanned on a regular basis to reduce security vulnerabilities and to make your visit to this site as safe as possible.
- The Hirer agrees to pay a $50 bond. This is to be paid when hire kit is collected.
- The bond will be held by Trinkets 4 Techers for the duration of the hire period. It will be refunded in full on return of the hire kit if the kit is returned on time and in suitable condition as outlined in the Terms of Hire.
- In the event of damage to the equipment,
Trinkets 4 Teachers will in its absolute discretion elect whether the Hirer
must pay an amount equal to:
- the cost of replacing the equipment or
- the cost of the repair of the equipment.
- Plastic storage boxes are included in hire items and must be returned. If they are not returned a fee will be taken from bond.
- A pre-arranged date and time will agreed between the Hirer and Trinkets 4 Teachers for the return of the hired equipment. Trinkets 4 Teachers reserves the right to charge a late fee if the Hirer fails to drop off equipment at pre-arrange date and time without reasonable notice to Trinkets for Teachers. The late fee shall be charged at $10.00 for each day late, deducted from the bond value.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that the equipment hired is suitable for the age and skills of the children who will use it. The Hirer must ensure that all children using the equipment supplied by Trinkets 4 Teachers are supervised by competent person at all times.
- If the Hirer is a ‘consumer’ of goods or services within the meaning of that term in the Fair Trading Act n1987 (WA) or similar legislation, then the Hirer will have the benefit of certain non-excludable rights and remedies in respect of the equipment and nothing in these terms of hire excludes, restricts or modifies a condition, warranty, right or remedy which is conferred pursuant to the Fair Trading Act or similar legislation.
- Subject to clause 6, Trinkets 4 Teachers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage, loss or inconvenience incurred by the Hirer arising out of the equipment whether caused by fair wear and tear or any other reason whatsoever. Under no circumstance will Trinkets 4 Teachers be held liable for any injury caused by or arising from the equipment supplied.
- Subject to clause 7, Trinkets 4 Teachers shall not be liable and the Hirer hereby releases Trinkets 4 Teachers from any loss or damage howsoever arising whether arising under statute, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage, infringement of third party rights, or any indirect, special or consequential damages or injury to any person.
- Any person hiring from Trinkets 4 Teachers are responsible and liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Trinkets 4 Teachers cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
- The equipment supplied for hire will remain the exclusive property of Trinkets 4 Teachers and the Hirer will not part with possession of the equipment or lend, sell, or underlet any equipment supplied for hire.
- In the event of theft of the equipment supplied, the Hirer must immediately notify Trinkets 4 Teachers and the Hirer will be responsible for the full replacement value of the equipment.
- In the event of theft of the equipment, Trinkets 4 Teachers is under no obligation to provide replacement equipment.
- In the event of damage to the equipment and the Hirer elects to leave the equipment ‘in situ’ and not return the equipment to the place of hire where the Hirer could have reasonably done so, then the Hirer will pay Trinkets 4 Teachers reasonable costs of the repair, retrieval and return of equipment.
- The Hirer accepts responsibility to return the equipment in the same state of repair and cleanliness as when hired.
- Signing this page will give Trinkets 4 Teachers permission to deduct any outstanding funds owing for hire, repair, replacement of item or items damaged, missing, taken, stolen, withheld, or not returned in the same condition as hired out.
- The Hirer acknowledges that this hire agreement is subject to all known defects in the equipment as disclosed to the hirer on the invoice and/or advertising by Trinkets 4 Teachers in writing.
- Any variations to these Terms of Hire must be in writing and signed by Trinkets 4 Teachers and the Hirer.